Headway House, 21 North Road, Guildford,Surrey GU2 9PU.
BOOKING & PAYMENT
Numbers limited, you are advised to book early.
Contact: MaggeeFulleylove, Headway Surrey 01483 455225, firstname.lastname@example.org
1-day (6 hour) Emergency Firstaid at Work is aimed at environments with a smaller sized workforce or lowerrisk activities and those who work on their own. Accredited by TQUK and therefore compies withall the qualification requirements set down by the Health and Safety Executiveand Ofqual to enable you to ensure your workforce has all the information andskills to deal with Emergency medical situations.
· Anextensive array of practical demonstrations and hands on experience withinseveral simulated situations.
· Qualificationfor every learner including A4 certificate and certificate card.
· HighQuality Training from one of our excellent professional trainers.
· Anin-depth engaging Manual and a CPR Face Shield for each learner to take away
· ANationally Recognised Ofqual accredited qualification.
· Gainconfidence in dealing with a wide range of Emergencies
· Successfullearners gain a qualification which is Nationally recognised
· Bring packed lunch
· Tea and coffee will be provided throughout theday
· Do not wear a skirt or dress
· Maximum of 12 candidates
Parking: Only bays A-E outside office, or free onstreet parking in North Road and surrounding roads.
It is imperative that all candidates are punctual for the courseand that they do not miss any session of the course. This may result in themnot being able to be assessed at the end of the course and therefore nocertification will be issued. It isrecommended that all candidates wear casual clothing and ladies are advised towear trousers if possible. All course materialswill be supplied on the day of the course.
If you have any queries, concerns, or would just like a chat aboutany aspect of the course please do not hesitate to call the trainer and quotethe date and venue. Ben Gordon-Smith, Director, Executive Training Ltd,Learning By Doing! www.executivetrg.com T:01483276396, M: 07803505045
10 May 2019 at 9:00am
until 10 May 2019 at 4:00pm
21 North Road