In February we meet in day with Speaker Joanne Hannigan from Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust. Joanne is coming to talk about the FREE 6 week Self Care Management Programme for anyone living with any long term health condition.
The Programme offers a tool-kit of fundamental techniques that support people with all kinds of long term health conditions, improving their quality of life, help them to manage their condition better on a daily basis, increasing their confidence and making them less dependent on health and social care teams. Course participants learn how to:
• Manage fatigue, sleep, pain, anger and depression
• Set goals and make action plans
• Problem solve
• Develop their communication skills
• Manage their emotions and daily activities
• Manage relationships with family, friends, work colleagues and health care professionals
• Understand the importance of exercise and healthy eating plus many more
Entrance is £2. Drinks and car parking are free. Visit the Walsall Fibro and ME Link website for more details.
12 Feb 2019 at 12:30pm
until 12 Feb 2019 at 2:30pm
Central Methodist Hall, Ablewell Street,